понедельник, 24 ноября 2014 г.

My favored food

   I eat 3 times a day:breakfast ,lunch,dinner . I love eat on breakfast sandwiches and cereal. I love drink on breakfast milk and juice. I love eat on lunch  chocolate.I love drink on lunch juices.I love eat on  luncheon chips.I love drink on luncheon juices. But I will tell you about three of my favorite foods.

    People think chocolate is bad for them.Good quality dark chocolate helps protect your heart by lowering your cholesterol. Eating chocolate also has a positive effect on how we feel. Al chocolate is high in fat, though, so you shouldn't eat it after every meal.
   Some juices have only very low amounts of fruit in them and as much sugar as a glass of cola or a chocolate bar.
    Fish'n' chips is a popular and internationally famous English dish. It is deep fried fish in batter and fried, chipped potatoes with salt and vinegar. The restaurants and takeaway shops that sell it are traditionally called chippies'. You can also get a range of pies, sauces and side dishes with chips so you can choose your favourite combinations such as fish, chips and mushy peas or cheese and onion pie, chips and gravy.   I can eat  chocolate,  juices  and chips every day.              

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий